The NSBE Space SIG is open to all interested NSBE Professionals, and via JEDI will impact all interested NSBE students. NSBE Professionals should join the Space SIG via the steps below. NSBE students should see the JEDI website for instructions.
Steps to become an active member of the Space SIG
- Pay NSBE dues to become a Professionals or Lifetime member of the National Society of Black Engineers at http://www.nsbe.org. Make sure to select Space when asked about Special Interest Groups.
- Decide how you would like to be involved in the Space SIG
- Join a technical project team
- Join an outreach project team
- Join a conference planning team
- Serve on the Board of Directors
- Complete the Space SIG Member Registration at https://form.jotform.us/nsbespace/member-registration.
- Complete the appropriate project team registration: (click only ONE link below)
- Join us on Social Media!
- ACTIVELY participate on your project team and attend Space SIG meetings and conferences! Have fun!